to book for stays from January 2 to March 31, 2020
(limited allocation, subject to availability)
Enjoy Passau in the quietness of the winter season. It is a unique atmosphere to walk along the smooth flowing rivers, to watch the steaming breath emerging in the low sun and to enjoy the dry winter air in the freezing cold. It is a time when there is a shortage of tourists, where you can discover the secrets of Passau's Old Town with more peace and quiet, where locals have more time to answer questions and you may feel at home in a more comfortable atmosphere. The long evenings invite you to relax, either by reading a funny or inspiring book, or in our cozy ResidenzKlause, or just with a good conversation.
- 2 accommodation in a spacious room facing the river 'Danube' (with bathtub or shower/WC, hairdryer, radio, telephone, minibar, and TV) incl. our rich Residenz buffet breakfast - upon request, breakfast is served in the room
- a little bottle of sparkling wine to get you into the mood of some relaxing days
- the free use of our sauna or sanarium, a fragrant bubble bath in our 'Dreamscape' - whirlpool, and a drywater massage (with advance reservation also as 'Private Spa' from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.)
- a guided city tour to Passau's points of interest
- a candlelight-dinner in an excellent restaurant (without drinks)
|in a double room||from € 162,50 per person|
|in a single room||from € 200,00|
The published prices of the offer are for standard rooms. On request we like to inform about room rates of other categories.